Saturday, September 19, 2009

Unwanted Melody II

Unwanted Melody II

I have always asked myself why? why what?? I dont even know what I wanted to ask...

Im useless.pathetic.unwanted.crazy.bad.loud. what else??

It hurts so much..

If only I can turn back the time and change all those painful memories maybe Im will not be like this.

I just want someone. Im still searching for it.

Someone who can love me and take care of me.

Someone who can listen to my complaines and whinings.

But I've found nothing.

Im all alone. Hurting inside.

I hope that I can have my own happiness...

Hurt.Hurt.Hurt.

Im all alone...

In this cruel world.....

Those painful memories I hope it will fade away soon..

I wanted to start a new chapter of my life..

that is..

full of happiness..

full of ambitions

many friends

a loving someone!!

yeah! Im obssessed with that someone i dont know who!!

But he will come eventually..

I just need to wait..

This is just the prologue...

Next one will be the chapter one..







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uhmmm ... i juz wanna say sorry again ... i hope u'll accept it. im really really sorry ...