Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Thousand of Petals and a Thousand of Tears



Dedicated to: All mothers in the whole world.

A Thousand of Petals of a Thousand of Tears

- A tribute for my mother-

Kresh and SaSa

(1)For me, my mom is a rose. A rose with plenty of petals, leaves and thorns.

(2) But why? Why did I choose rose? There's so many things in this world but why rose?

(3) First of all her beauty. Her natural beauty. Her tenderness, sweetness and gentleness. But behind or below this rose was a stem that supports it and make it stand, which also holds up the thorns.

(4) These thorns illustrate her when she is angry, really angry. You can't touch her because you might get hurt. So, if you dont want to get into trouble, don't mess up with her.

(5) In action or in words? What hurts us more? Action speaks louder than words or words are better than action?

(6) Words hurt more than action, that's what I feel and these things makes me decide that they were the thorns after all. Words, words from her everytime she's angry are the one that makes me cry in my own soft, small and blue bed everynight. Every tears that drops in my large pillow is my own sorrow. I can't avoid my self from releasing tears it is equivalent to a number of words that made me feel doomed.

(7) But every petal that falls from that radiant and dainty flower is equivalent to a thousand of actions that wipe my tears away.

(8) Those leaves that I considered the hands and those soft and rough hands that care for me after all these years. And those hands that carrys me whenever I fall down.Those hands... those gentle, rough, soft, and warm hands.

(9)

but can you imagine that those hands are also the one who will make you cry? The one that will make you feel that the world is against you? And the one that will make you feel in sorrow..

But whatever may happen!!

I Love You Mom!

Kresh and Sasa

1 comment:

christine said...

wow ... finally new update .. :D so it's a special request from kresh ... ahahhaa .... nice .... i remember when she read it .... :D